Thursday 24 March 2011

Pick Me Up Exhibition!



So, last weekend I went to the Pick Me Up Exhibition at Somerset House near Embankment.

Of course, I had to bring my camera to this amazing exhibition. Excited as I was, I got my camera out of my bag, click... What happens next? I realise I had left the battery at home. FAIL. Major FAIL. (So I had to carry around an SLR camera with no battery) RANT OVER.

Good thing I was with my friend Lisa (By the way you guys should check out her blog... it's AMAZING! http://lisaedoff.blogspot.com/) Lisa encouraged me to start my own 'design' blog) She took lots of photographs at the exhibition and kindly sent me some for this blog. The work is really inspiring with fresh new ideas. Here you go! Enjoy.

It is definitely worth checking out! (it's on until the 27th March) Here is a little preview of the amazing work.




Photography by Lisa Edoff






No comments: